Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I want to be when I grow-up

When I grow-up I want to be a fames gymnastic girl. Or maybe a gymnastic teacher. Or even a space men. 
Well since I'm a girl I like to call it space girl. I want to be a doctor and a vet. And a firefighter. Well now its time to tell you what I will do. When I am a gymnastic girl I will be in the greatest gymnastics place there is out there. Gymnastic teacher just teach lots of gymnastic. And a space men or space girl. I will find out about the moon and how the earth looks like from up in space. Have you ever been in space? well I hope I can go there one day. I will be just a doctor. And vet. And  firefighter Im going to go and save any body if there cot in a fire. And I have a question for those who don't have a job. What are you going to be? 

No comments: