Friday, December 05, 2008

Things I did

I visited Santa Claus, not that I actually went to the north pole I just saw him at the mall. My sister, Marianne was scared of Santa Claus, but she was brave enough to stand buy him. Sometimes Santa Claus is scary and big. Oh and I forgot to say thank you to my Grandma, Because she remind me about that. And I went on the pink pig, now not a real pig just something that is fun to ride on. And when you go on the pink pig in the back you go throw the back there is a wonderland. And there are lots of surprises. And my Mommy let me and Marianne help her doctorate the Christmas tree! And my Mommy doctorates the house. And right now I am writing on my blog, of course. But before I did this I was looking at walmart.com and toys r us on my laptop. And I have 30 dollars, and there so much things that I can buy my Mommy said That she might take me to the mall tomorrow, Thats why I'm looking at things that I might getting a present but the thing is nobody knows yet who it is going to be for. My Mommy said I might get 56 or 57 presents, and my sister 45 or 46 presents. And Daddy said he might get 1,000 presents:>.        

2 comments:

Denise said...

I really enjoyed reading all about your fun week, with us and with your mommy and daddy. You are a great writer. That's why I like reading your blog!! :)

Brittany Morales said...

thank you! : )