Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Maps

Maps are very useful. I'm going to tell you how do get some places and how long it might take. Of course, I don't really know how long it will take. If you were in Atlanta and you were going to Arkansas it would take about 8 or 9 hours. Now that I know because I have gone over to Arkansas from hear in Atlanta. Now lets say you lived in China and you wanted to go to Egypt. All the way threw China and then you'll have to go to Afghanistan. And then lraq Amman Israel and then there you are in Egypt. Now I'm going to do Spanish for the Spanish People. Hola se tu avla in espaniol yo te vo a de se te que jo no esto moy beino a espaniol. Ok that was hard to do. Now back to  Atlanta, To get from Atlanta to Arkansas you got to go threw Atlanta. And then Alabama. And then Tennessee. And then Mississippi. Then you get there to Arkansas. Thats all for Maps, but look Again in Brittanymorales.blogspot.com Tommrow because I'm going to be writing. : )     

1 comment:

Denise said...

That was a great post. Now I know how to get to Arkansas and Egypt!! I look forward to your new posts. Maybe about what you did over Christmas vacation? :)I'm impressed with your writing in Spanish!!