Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beach trip

I went to the beach. I loved it. I got to go in the ocean. And since I'm in Panama, I went in the pacific ocean! And maybe I'll get to go a million times more down here. Because its always hot down here in Panama. And I also looked for seashells. I got a bunches and bunches. Its was very fun. And in the ocean the waves got higher and higher. Some got over my head and went over my sister Marianne's head. the water was very salty. Next time you go to the beach I hope you have fun! But just be careful the sand is very hot.

1 comment:

Denise said...

What fun that sounds like!! I walked on the beach today, but the sand wasn't hot. In fact, it was very cold with the wind blowing. And I didn't go into the ocean at all. And it was the Atlantic Ocean. But isn't it fun that we were both at the beach today. I love you and miss you. Glad you are having fun.