Tuesday, September 30, 2008

second day

Today was my second day of homeschool. It is easy but my daddy said it is going to be hard. I'm glad I have time to wait. So I can have more time to play. It is fun to be homeschool. I get to learn better. I can be at home with my mommy and daddy. I love time to play with them. And my bunny , Loopy. I can wake up later in the morning. It is just fun to at be home. With my mommy and daddy. But my sister Marianne is crazy but she is cute. That what's fun about homeschool. I love to be with my family. Because It is good to be with them. I love to be with my rabbit he is a boy but that's OK. Because he is part of my family too. So I like to be at home. With everyone because I get to pet Loopy a lot. And that is fun. And I get to walk him. And clean his cage and I don't like to. Because its yucky. But loopy loves me. So that why I like to pet him. And I get to feed him. Carrots  Broccoli and Lettuce. And hay and rabbit food. I'm glad I'm homeschool. Yes I'm glad. I get to hug more. And read it is good to read. I love to stay home and read a lot. And my mommy and daddy love me to read too. I read and read that's the good thing about homeschool. You can do the thing you like to do a lot. So I love homeschool a lot. And  and I love learn a lot too.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm glad to hear that you really like Ms. Weiler and having school at home. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Take good care of Mommy. I hope she is feeling better. I can't wait to get home and meet Loopy.