Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 or 9 or 10?

One halloween night there was a girl trick or treating. Her name was Ann she liked halloween a lot. It was her favorite hollow day. But there was one thing she ask how many she wants. I want 8 of them" she said. At one house. I want nine of them" she said. At a other. I want ten of them" she said. Then her friend came over and said you don't have to say how many you want you just get candy". No I want to tell how many I want" Ann said. Ok if you say so" Sara said. Then Ann went home. I got 27 pieces of candy" She said. Wow! you could have got more" her mom said. Yes but I didn't want to say how many I wanted to all of the neighborhood". But you don't have to" her mom said. You just need to say trick or treat". And thats all Ok"? her mom said. I want to say how many I want" Ann said. Ok" her mom said. But in the morning when her friends came over. Ann sall all that candy she was surprised. Where did you get all that candy?Ann said. Trick or treating" they said. But we forgot your house so we came today" Sara said. And there Ann learned you don't have to say how many candy you want for trick or treating. You just say trick or treat!      

 














No comments: