Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Bear

One nice day. A boy named Little Bear was reading a book. He was good at reading. He was three years old. I like to be little" he said. Mom! He said. "What" can I go play?." Yes" mom said. Thank you". So he went out side. I know I will play ball" He said. Then three other boys came. You are so little" they said. "No I'm not!" Yes you are" they said. Well I don't care" Little Bear said. Fine they said" I don't even know your name" Little Bear said. Well My  name is Jake" One boy said. And my name is Jack"A Other boy said. And my name is Al" A other boy said. The boy how doesn't have a J in his name". Jack said to him. Hey! what's your name? Little Bear. Well my real name is John". He said.Ok I will just call you John". Jake said. Then why did you say your name was Little Bear?" Jake said. Because I'm little and people like to call me that". Little Bear said. Well its almost time for lunch" Jake Said. Bye". Well that was strange" John said. I'm going in side. Mom"! Little Bear said. Can I have a cookie? Yes. Ok. Thanks" Little Bear said. Well I made lots of new friends today" Little Bear said. I hope you liked my story. And remember its Ok to make friends.    

2 comments:

Denise said...

Another great story. I love to see you writing. And your new BrittanyCast was very professional. Looks like you had fun making the commercial. Keep up the good work.

Brittany Morales said...

every week